|Organization||Resourceguruapp.com and StagsandHens.com|
|Registered Since||20 Jul 2004|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Online Advertising, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management|
You might say, I do web stuff … building websites and creating digital marketing campaigns etc. I’m passionate about great design, usability and simplicity. I generally live and breath digital stuff.
Until quite recently I was a digital Project Manager working in a number of leading agencies in sunny London. I'm now a founder of a new resource scheduling web app called Resource Guru (resourceguruapp.com).
I also own a website called StagsandHens.com which helps people organise hen and stag weekends. It's a welcome change from all the corporate work I used to do. It’s grown as a business over the years and we now have around 300,000 people on the site per year.
Blog comments by Andrew Rogoff
Forum posts by Andrew Rogoff
- Econsultancy Google SEO nosedive - prize for anyone who spots what's wrong!, 10 Apr 2009
- Why did econsultancy drop the www?, 1 Feb 2009
- Why did econsultancy drop the www?, 27 Jan 2009
- What social bookmark options are on your site? What about AddThis, 11 Jun 2008
- Web Producer versus Web Project manager, 24 Feb 2008
- Tools for managing comments/changes during site review, 23 Jan 2008
- Google's recent clamp down on paid links, 13 Nov 2007
- Google's recent clamp down on paid links, 5 Nov 2007
- Google's recent clamp down on paid links, 4 Nov 2007
- emailing users of a "tell a friend", 26 Nov 2006