|Job Title||Senior SEO Account Manager|
|Registered Since||3 Aug 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Online Copywriting, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), User Experience and Usability|
I have worked within online marketing for the last four years with a background in domestic tourism, working with some of the country's most popular tourist attractions and destinations. I have experince of PPC, SEO, usability testing, web design, e-mail marketing and online advertising.
Senior SEO Account Manager at LBi
From January 1, 2013 and still in this role.
Search Specialist at Koozai (Southampton, United Kingdom)
From June 1, 2010 until October 1, 2012.
Online Marketing Executive at the South East England Tourist Board (Eastleigh, United Kingdom)
From January 1, 2009 until May 1, 2010.
Education and Qualifications
IDM Certificate in Digital Marketing (Dec 2009)
Institute of Direct Marketing
BA (HONS) International Business (Jun 2005)
Southampton Solent University
Blog comments by Andrew Tonks
- Is your agency over-complicating PPC?, 30 Sep 2012
- This week's top six infographics, 28 Sep 2012
- Just how big is the mobile ad market going to be?, 28 Sep 2012
- Are your Twitter followers fake, or just quiet?, 29 Aug 2012
- Optimizing your website for short attention spans: six tips, 14 Aug 2012
- Pinterest opens to everybody: what it means for brands, 10 Aug 2012
- 60% of Google visitors need to scroll to see high value natural search results, 17 Jul 2012
- Pinterest: nine best practice tips for brands, 11 Jul 2012
- The need for online speed in America, 27 Jun 2012
- Is your mobile strategy fit for purpose?, 21 Jun 2012