|Job Title||Online Community Strategist|
|Organization||Online Community Strategies|
|Member Since||23 Sep 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Social Media, Community Management, Strategy and Planning|
Multimedia journalist with 15 years of experience in broadcast, print and online media. Online community manager and strategist and author of the book, "18 Rules of Community Engagement: A Guide for Building Relationships and Connecting With Customers Online" (Happy About, June 2009) Author of the blog Online Community Strategist.
Currently managing an online community of more than 13,500 members for the top-rated news organization in North Carolina.
Book website for Angela Connor's, "18 Rules of Community Engagement"
Angela Connor's Blog | Online Community Strategist
Angela Connor on growing successful online communities.
Professional History and Recommendations
Angela Connor's professional history and recommendations.
Follow Angela Connor on Twitter
Angela Connor is "communitygirl" on Twitter.
Reviews of Angela's Book
Book reviews for "18 Rules of Community Engagement"
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism from Bowling Green State University.
- Book author, "18 Rules of Community Engagement"
- Launched and manage online community of 14,000 members
- Leadership Triangle Graduate
- Expert on managing user generated content
- Conceptualized and launchd a brand new online community for news organization