|Job Title||Founder & CEO Virtualinfocom|
|Registered Since||29 Nov 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, Community Management, Web Analytics, Video & Rich Media|
Founder & CEO virtualinfocom, VIC Computers
Corporate Advisory Board – SRM University.
I am an Entrepreneur from Kolkata, India,owner of an Animation, Mobile Apps and game Development Company in the name and style as Virtual Information & Communications (VIC www.virtualinfocom.com ).
My involvement with software engineering began in 1996 when I took up basic programming as a hobby. Throughout the next three years this developed into a fascination with both electronics and software development.
Awards / Achievements
1. One of the Judge for “Dare to be Digital” for the game development competition at UK.
2. In 2008 I became mentor for “TATA UDUYOG PARBO” a joint initiative with NEN
3. Member of Indian Angel Network
4. Adviser of Different Animation Colleges in India
5. Writer of Books on Animation and Game Development
6. Creator of First Hindu Mythological game Mahabharat
7. Writer of comics such as Archer, Mahavir, Nutron, Haglu.
9.http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-arts-yie-award.htmfinalist for YCE Award British Council India 2010
10. Creator of first Indian Gaming Club
11. Member of eastangels
12. Started First Indian Cloud based Classroom on Mobile Apps, Animations, Game Development
13. Writer of Animation Books on How to do animations
14. Writer of Game Development Books on Object C, OpenGL
15.Pioneer in Starting of Online Training on Mobile Apps , Animations, Website Design and Game Development at West Bengal, Rajasthan and Nigeria.
16. First Indian Game Store on resources
17. Innovation and Creativity Award 2012 by Bengal Chamber of Commerce
18. Star Enterprise 2011 in Creativity and Innovation Category
I began programming in late 1994 with BASIC, before progressing rapidly to C and C++ in early 1995 for DOS application development, then onto 32-bit development under Windows. I moved to RAD with Borland's C++ Builder (essentially Delphi for C++) in 1998. In 1997 I became involved in Internet technologies, progressing to dynamic, database-driven websites.In 2000 as I am an Artist I turned into the field of animations and late 2001 I became a Game Developer and Simulation Engineer.
A combination of industrial experience and my degree has allowed me to work with a variety of technologies and develop software with a range of complexities and characteristics, from medium-sized web-based deployments to real-time control and embedded systems.
Founder & CEO at Virtualinfocom
From March 3, 1998 and still in this role.
Education and Qualifications
- WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- VR Eng