|Registered Since||30 Nov 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Email Marketing, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management|
- Specialise in managing web projects and delivering initiatives to increase sales and reduce cost.
- Experience in line management of online operational personnel.
- Strong organisational, communication and budgeting skills, and rigorous client and supplier management.
- Well practised in analysing business requirements, creating functional specifications and devising information architecture, for discussion and collaboration with key project team members.
Senior Website Project Manager at FIFO Digital Media (web design agency)
From November 9, 2009 and still in this role.
Website Manager - Marketing Operations at Temenos (banking software provider)
From November 20, 2006 until November 6, 2009.
E-Commerce Manager at Nectar (retail loyalty card)
From August 12, 2002 until January 3, 2006.
Website Content Manager at Interactive Investor (personal finance website)
From October 3, 1998 until July 16, 2002.
Education and Qualifications
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner qualification in project management.
- DIp IDM Diploma in Direct and Interactive Marketing, Institute of Direct Marketing.
- Web Project Management Training, CIM-accredited, featuring Agile and Waterfall
- Search Engine Optimisation Training, focusing on practical search techniques (CIM-accredited).
- Social Media Training, examining the use of social media for businesses (CIM-accredited).
- Degree - BA (Hons) Economics and Social Studies, (2:1) Manchester University.
- A-levels - 3 'A' Grades, Dame Alice Owen's School