|Job Title||Nonprofit Consultant and Community Advocate|
|Registered Since||6 Jan 2013|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Social, Strategy & Operations, Online PR|
Email:Address: 171 Pier Ave., #258, Santa Monica, 90405, United States
Nonprofit Consultant and Community Advocate focusing on nonprofit board development, recruitment, governance and working with volunteers. Ms. Gelling is a volunteer leader with the American Heart Association Go Red for Women campaign and the co-producer of Lights! Camera! Interview! www.lightscamerainterview.com
Nonprrofit Professional at Consultancy
From January 1, 2004 and still in this role.
Education and Qualifications
Ms. Gelling Holds the Certificate in Fundraising from University of California - Los Angeles Extension and graduated with distinction. She appeared in two film testimonials for UCLA Extension and was invited by Dean Kathy Sandeen to join the distinguished committee conducting the required academic review of UCLA Extension in 2010.
Member: Entertainment Publicists Professional Society www.eppsonline.org
Summary of Qualifications
· Hands-on working knowledge of implementing best practices and an understanding of current business and nonprofit challenges and opportunities. Engaged in the nonprofit community to open partnerships, collaboration and learning opportunities.
· Works competently within various organizational structures from small grassroots organizations and partnerships to complex corporate structures.
· Emotionally intelligent and straightforward manner of establishing interest, empathy and engagement and in developing strategic relationships.
· A diplomat when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, coordination of parties and teams and encouraging individual acts of altruism.
· Excellent written and verbal communicator with engaging networking and public relations skills, writing press releases, grants and other communications.
· Strategic program and event team member in planning and executing new and existing programs and events with strict deadlines, including acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members to attain best results.
· Uses initiative working independently and within a team to create strategic direction, achieve milestones and to introduce new ideas, resource pools and partnerships.
· Adaptive administrator of routine office efficiency tools from records management and regulatory compliance to fundraising communications and crisis management.