|Organization||InterWeave Consulting Ltd|
|Registered Since||1 Feb 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Online Customer Service, Strategy & Operations, Web Project Management|
At InterWeave our aim is to help our customers make the most of the opportunity presented by web technologies. We have in depth experience in helping clients use Internet and Intranet sites to increase sales, decrease cost, improve customer service or staff efficiency. InterWeave can help you work out which approach can deliver the most benefit in the shortest timescale, by understanding your business objectives and drivers and the technology opportunities for achieving advantages over your competition.
We consider it of utmost importance to genuinely understand the dynamics of your business – how it works, who your customers are (internal or external) and what your short and long term objectives are.
When we are clear about the direction you wish to take, we review your current web site, to identify the best way this vital tool can be used for you business needs. We make our recommendation drawing upon our experience and industry best practice and an understanding of what is practical and achievable.
The services we offer fall into two categories:
· Identifying Value - development of business and web strategies and functional design of website
· Delivering Value - technical design and architecture, build, test, launch, operation, hosting, and of course project management
InterWeave uses a five step model to identify value and to deliver a Web Strategy and Functional design:
· Strategy: Defines the site objectives and success criteria and the business case for undertaking such a project
· Requirements: Defines the detailed requirements in terms of functionality and content
· Structure: Defines the overall information architecture of the site (e.g. number of pages, how they link together)
· Navigation: Defines the user interface, both on the page and inter-page.
Page Design: Defines the look and feel,
scheme, placement of page items.
InterWeave offers five implementation services:
· Development (including technical design, project management, build and test)
· Tuning and optimisation
· Search engine optimisation
These take their feed from the strategy and design phase, but can be used standalone.
InterWeave has worked on the following solutions:
· Consumer Portals (B2C)
· Extranets (B2B)
· Intranets / Staff Portals (B2E)
· Intranet Micro-sites
· Single-sign on
· eProcurement systems - interfaces to Ariba, CommerceOne, Oracle.
· Back-end legacy integration - to Billing, CRM and provisioning systems
· Content Management Systems
· Knowledge Management Systems
· Hosting specification / development
· Web Application Monitoring and Tuning
· Web Reporting
· Middleware, Web Services and SOA
· J2EE and ASP
· Microsoft and Unix
Industry experience in Telecoms, Media, Government, Defence and Utilities.
Blog comments by Chris Long
- New Waitrose website panned by users, 30 Mar 2011
Forum posts by Chris Long
- What should an ecommerce site cost?, 29 Sep 2007