|Job Title||Senior Sales Planner|
|Registered Since||23 Feb 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Social, Strategy & Operations|
NY Daily News; 10/11 - Present
Senior Digital Sales Planner
- Pointed second in command of adops team, therefore, oversee planners and responsible of duties deemed to Director of Ad Operations while inaccessible.
- Create tags for in-banner video ads (Quatro ads).
- Monetize and copyright ads on site.
- Train new adops team members.
- Remain in charge of all duties as previous digital sales planner position described below.
NY Daily News; 10/10 - 10/11
Digital Sales Planner
· Worked on RFP’s to develop strategies that aligned closely with the advertisers’ campaign goals.
· Created media plans designed for optimal use of inventory to maximize return on investment.
· Maintained client/agency online schedules and campaign executions.
· Worked in collaboration with various departments to facilitate sales process.
· Conducted account maintenance including campaign traffic, creative/URLs, reporting and optimization.
· Generated all tags needed to run sliding billboards and set up pre-roll video ads.
· Pulled and create screen shots to compile presentations for clients.
· Managed all campaigns from inception to completion in a fast paced, high pressure sales environment.
The Martha Stewart Show; 1/09 – 5/09
- Wrote and produced promotional spots for the show which aired nationally.
- Viewed and transcribed show tapes daily and reported music cues.
- Assisted in voice over sessions and participated on set during show tapings.
- Worked with Audience Handling.
- Maintained the overall day-to-day operations of the Promotions Department.
Katz Media -Clear Channel Radio; 9/08 – 12/08
- Participated in brainstorm meetings to compile ideas for clients.
- Researched on companies and clients products.
- Wrote radio spots for presentations presented to clients.
- Worked on contests. (compiled ideas, contacted winners, edited release agreements, picked winners)
- Created sheets for events, presentations, markets, contacts, agencies, contest winners, etc.
- Helped establish various radio spots, web advertising and events for clients.
- Worked with Online Sales Team. (made presentations, pulled screen shots, organized order forms)
Education and Qualifications
St. John’s University; 9/05 - 5/09
BA in Mass Communications
-Strong skills in Yahoo APT, Advantage (CheckM8), Jivox, DoubleClick, and Snag It
-Proficient inMicrosoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
-Media math skills
-Experience in Acudeo, Ooyala, FileMaker and Adobe Photoshop