|Job Title||Technical Director|
|Organization||Ambergreen Internet Marketing|
|Member Since||28 Apr 2004|
|Areas of Expertise||Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Community Management, Strategy and Planning|
Address: Clarence House, 131-135 George Street, EDINBURGH, EH2 4JS, United Kingdom
Grant Whiteside, one of the original founders of Ambergreen, has immersed himself in search since its inception in the late nineties.
A pioneer of organic and paid search techniques, Grant understands that search does not work in a vacuum and is inextricably linked to offline. Search has always moved at a million miles an hour in a digital world where ten years is lived in ten months.
Social media optimisation and universal search have created enormous opportunities as user generated content reveals the new face of online PR and a fresh approach to user reviews, content and opinion.
Grant oversees the technical team at Ambergreen, introducing new opportunities to clients and ensuring maximum visibility ahead of the competition in the most globally competitive markets.
Blog posts and comments by Grant Whiteside
- 40% of leading UK fashion brands run out of PPC budget before end of day, 27 Feb 2012
- Forget the pay wall: introducing the like wall, 21 Apr 2011
- Email and social media dominate digital in the Middle East, 12 Apr 2011
- Social media spend up, but not for foreign markets, 4 Oct 2010
- No analytics for Google Instant , 17 Sep 2010
- Google Instant will change — not kill — SEO, 9 Sep 2010
- Google AdWords' biggest spenders revealed, 7 Sep 2010
- Blippy tries to turn shopping into status updates, 18 Jan 2010
- Brown and Cameron failing to protect their online reputations, 11 Jan 2010
- Google AdWords: When the going gets tough, do the rules get going?, 8 Dec 2008
Forum posts by Grant Whiteside
- Digital agency selection, 28 Oct 2008