|Job Title||Senior Global Innovation Manager|
|Member Since||7 Jan 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Community Management, Strategy and Planning|
Business and Product strategy specialist a particular focus on innovation and new ventures. Broad experience building and launching new digital products and services as well as transforming businesses with both global and domestic experiences.
Innovation strategy and new ventures:
- Innovation strategy
- Scan, identify, assess and lead innovation opportunity
- Develop and set up innovation framework and structure
- New product / services development
- Advanced capabilities (R&D)
Areas of interest: digital payment, micro-payments, multi-channels, eCommerce, loyalty and offers, social web, business building, open innovation, e-retail
My experiences in the digital world span across a range of extremely different companies:
- Internet companies (Skype, Passado, ...) , technology manufacturer (HP), Start-ups, Financial institutions (Barclays,...) and consulting firm with Knexus consulting advising large corporates on their digital strategy and innovaiton alikes Honda, RBS, HSBC, Syngenta, O2, T-mobile, Shell...
- Across global and domestic markets in CtoC, BtoC, BtoB and internal operations...
Head of Intranet and Intranet Services at Barclays GRB (Barclaycard)
Director of Product Strategy at Passado / Wasabi
Global business and product Manager (ecommerce team) at Skype (Ebay)
Head of Strategy and Innovation at Knexus Group
head of Web Development at Academici
Education and Qualifications
- MBA Montpellier Graduate Business School
- Masters in Information and communication technologies awarded summa cum laude
- Law undergraduate degree