|Job Title||CEO and Founder|
|Organization||Ztudium / IntelligentHQ.com|
|Member Since||9 May 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Community Management, Strategy and Planning|
#ideas #web #socialmedia #tech #business #strategy #innovation #SEO #finance
Leadership, global business strategy, Internet, Media, Social media, Teaching, Web/Video, SEO, Conceptual strategies, Business / Content Management, Direction, Event Production, Strategic Planning, Purchasing, Publishing, Marketing, Localisation, Branding, International liaisons, Finance.
Knowledge and experience as a Web content and creative global senior manager. Involved in interactive e-commerce, content: finance, trading, arts, music, literature, TV, web, mobile technologies and digital branding. Experience working in Europe, Africa, India (Asia), America.
• Main responsible and coordinator for the Content, organic SEO and SEM (co-responsible) business strategy, web and IT implementation for all Saxo Bank online presence network of around 600 websites. Also created and conducted partnerships between Saxo Bank and Google, Reuters... Created and developed the project www.tradingfloor.com and the website and business and technological platform www.saladeinversion.es and www.saladeinversion.com . This involves lead generation of new clients, Digital Search strategy, and brand awareness to this financial corporation through an association that involves international aggregation of digital content, social media, financial widgets, printed media, online association, special publications and events, Since April 2008.
• Multi-lingual global Localisation Manager for Procter & Gambler in the Agency Greenlight, London combining international campaigns and content optimisation for PPC and SEO business for brands such as Head and Shoulders, Oral B, Boss, Lacoste, Escada 2007-08.
• Project Manager and producer of the official Exhibition and catalogue in Goa, India, (January 2007) for the Portuguese Presidency of the Republic.
• Produced and directed the Numero Festival, a new media event since 2000, indexed in the book “Culture Gates, Music and New Media Arts” as a case study in the ERIC arts Report to the EU Commission 2005.
• Founder and director of the magazine: N_NUMEROMAGAZINE, between 1998-2006.
• Strategy Executive Producer and Project manager for the web music streaming broad band project 2003 - 2006, alargatuavida.com with Alcatel & Portuguese Government Department of Technology and Development - UMIC. Main responsible for creative, financial, administrative, marketing and evaluative issues for the project.
dinis guarda site
Website about Passions, Synthesis and (Re)Search from Dinis Guarda, web strategist, SEO, social media and creative research.
dinis guarda blog
web emotional (dis)orders & (syn)thesis. bridges between creation, entrepeneurship, writing, catalist dreams & world strategies
dinis guarda twitter
Web Social Global Strategist Tweeting, Entrepeneur with addiction to Web/Search/SEO/Social Media, Business, Financial trends creativity & knowledge
ikonoklash is a web 2.0 social platform for unravelling the tensions within and between the fundamental forces and actors of contemporary society
Global Head of Content, SEO and Social Media Strategy at Saxo Bank
Education and Qualifications
• Leadership & management, S. B. Human Resources, Copenhagen, Denmark
• You Tube and Google Content Networks course , Google Headquarters London.
• Course Google GAP (Google Adwords Professional), Google Headquarters London.
• Developing Creative Content for New media, BBC Training & Development, London.
• Intensive course in Search Engine Marketing, Greenlight Marketing, London UK.
• Master in New Media, London South Bank University (LSBU), London, UK
• BA in Languages and Literature: Portuguese and English, Faculty of Letters, University of Lisbon,
• Full time degree course on Television, Video and other film production areas.
Forum posts by Dinis Guarda
- Social Media and SEO Features: Creating a Community, 31 Oct 2009
- Social Media and SEO Features: Creating a Community, 29 Oct 2009