|Job Title||President and CEO|
|Organization||DK New Media, LLC|
|Registered Since||19 Jan 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Email Marketing, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Community Management|
I've been a digital and database marketer for over 2 decades, with the last decade specifically in social media, online marketing, ecommerce, blogging and email marketing. DK New Media has annual relationships with mid to enterprise size corporations to develop and execute on their online and off-line marketing strategies.
DK New Media
Blogging for SEO
Vice President of Blogging Evangelism at Compendium Blogware
From July 7, 2008 until June 6, 2009.
Director of Technology at Patronpath
From March 3, 2007 until July 5, 2008.
Product Manager at ExactTarget
From January 1, 2005 until March 1, 2007.
Blog comments by Douglas Karr
- What do you love or hate about email marketing? Tell us!, 10 Jan 2013
- Six major brands that have 'borrowed' Pinterest's design, 31 Oct 2012
- Could content marketing replace the SEO department?, 22 Oct 2012
- Mobile's biggest ad challenge: fat fingers?, 5 Sep 2012
- Is SEO a science? , 15 May 2012
- Newspaper circulation declines, even with free copies, 5 May 2011
- Blekko bans content farms, but should Google follow suit?, 3 Feb 2011
- Infographic: Search engine market shares , 6 Dec 2010