|Job Title||Director, Digital Development & Consulting|
|Organization||The Worst Kept Secret|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||12 Aug 2013|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Social, Strategy & Operations, Customer Experience|
- Dowshan Humzah has delivered profitable business growth and innovation via product development, brand management and digital channel expansion for blue-chip companies across Financial Services, Internet, Telecoms, Media and FMCG.
- He has operated at Board level in many organisations and now has two digital ventures (in the UK and India). With one of them, The Worst Kept Secret, he is Director of Digital Development & Consultancy - showing how organisations can benefit from applying a digital lens across their core business objectives to generate customer and financial value.
- He started his career at Procter & Gamble (in brand management for designer fragrances), before working at Orange (leading International Products and Services), Virgin Media (as Director of Marketing, Planning and Strategy) and The RSA Insurance Group (Product Director of More Than, and Business Transformation Director for RSA UK) as well as a number of start-ups.
- LinkedIn Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/dowshan
Education and Qualifications
- Dowshan graduated in Accounting & Finance from The London School of Ecomonics and has Executive Education from London Business School.
- In addition, he is a Full Member of the Chartered Institiute of Marketing (since 1997) and The Institute of Directors (since 2007) .