|Job Title||Consultant and Lecturer in Information Systems|
|Organization||Nottingham University Business School|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||23 Mar 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Mobile, Customer Experience, eCRM|
I turn data into services and I help firms monetise their data, e.g.:
• Increasing frequency, volume and value per shopper, by helping shoppers progress seamlessly through the customer buying process/ funnel.
• Helping customers become aware of products and services that fit their specific needs.
• Ensuring smart phone apps are more than a catalogue on a mobile phone - by developing the segment-of-one/ location-here and real-time opportunities of smart phone apps.
• Fitting multi-channel approaches to all stages of the pre-store, store and post-transaction experience.
• Developing non-financial customer rewards such as service experience and service usefulness.
Proven ability to create and lead commercial projects and research programmes:
• International academic and commercial experience in Europe and South East Asia.
• Multi-sector consultancy, relationship building and executive teaching experience.
How to create value from your data – the latest ideas on customer loyalty, mobile apps, social marketing and Big Data.