|Job Title||New Channel Business Development|
|Registered Since||15 May 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Customer Service, Community Management, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management, Customer Experience|
Passionate about digital technologies, the growth of social media and future of multichannel retail.
Aiming to apply best practices learned during Internet Retailing MSc.
· Executive experience and responsibility for overall company strategy
· Key clients: New Look, Arcadia Group Ltd and Shop Direct Group
· Provided managerial vision and leadership for all departments
· Defined KPIs for business objectives
· Maintained clear communications between internal and external clients
· Hands on involvement in product design and development
· Sourced, selected and briefed key business partners
· Co-ordinated and produced all marketing materials and online brand profiles
· Social media management
· Agreement and contract negotiation. SLA set-up and management
· Production of Business Plan. Set performance metrics and ROI targets
· Close cooperation with teams to clarify areas for change and development
· Identified and implemented good business practices
· Achieved successful business growth from seed
Well-placed to cope with pressure with an affinity for knowing how to react in fast-moving situations.
An entrepreneurial operating style with extensive, hands-on experience of new ventures.
Producing a high work-rate with an energy and drive to overcome a wide range of challenges.
A forthright and determined team-player with a great capacity for self-motivation and clear communication.