|Job Title||Head of Direct Online|
|Member Since||14 Sep 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Online Advertising, Strategy and Planning, Web Analytics, Web Project Management|
An experienced, driven and successful e-Commerce and Online Marketing Manager with a proven track record of delivering business value through the initiation and delivery of change at all levels. Combines extensive business acumen and vision with budgetary, staff, programme management and technical skills.
In depth experience of transactional e-Commerce websites, combining qualitative user driven research, quantitative web analytics and a strong knowledge of online trends and behaviour to identify opportunities and threats, and to exploit or respond accordingly.
In depth knowledge of online marketing, able to evaluate, propose and implement SEO, PPC, email, Affiliates and Display through the customer lifecycle from acquisition through to retention and reactivation.
e-Commerce Manager at esure Services Limited
From September 1, 2006 until March 3, 2010.
Education and Qualifications
IDM Diploma in Digital Marketing
Blog comments by Ed Longley
- How to make a mobile commerce site for £200, 19 Oct 2011
- CTR from mobile search is three times higher: study, 19 May 2011
- Are cookies off the menu in the new online Europe?, 22 Nov 2010
- Nestle’s augmented reality game blends technology and fun with solid branding strategy, 5 Nov 2010
- How you should set up your web analytics team, 26 Oct 2010
- Should marketers use cashback sites?, 25 Oct 2010