|Job Title||Head of Ad operations|
|Registered Since||20 Sep 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, B2B Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile, Online Advertising|
Aedgency – Barcelona, Spain (May 10 – Now)
Responsible for managing Ad Operations for the launched countries (IT,ES, UK, DE, FR), including Traffic, Inventory, Ad Technologies, Salesforce and Business Analysts teams (Total of 15+ people).
· Representing the Advertising Division interests with cross-functional teams across Aedgency
· Work closely with Research & Development team and external technology vendors to provide tools (Adserving, Campaign management system, Affiliate tracking system, CRM, etc.) , support quality and on-time campaign launches.
· Develop processes for Sales/Account manager requests.
· Work closely with Account Managers, Research & Development team and external technology vendors to support quality, on-time campaign launches.
· Manage strategic project. Some of the project I leaded include:
Ø Migration to new White Label affiliation platform
Ø Launch of internal Back Office with automated campaigns creations
Ø Automation of Campaign Performances
Responsible for launching/managing the YouTube Shared services team for EMEA region. The Shared Services team is part of the Ad Operations team, covering the areas of Ad Technologies, DSM Admin (Sales booking system), GCN (Google Content Network) Specialists, Yield Management and Project Management.
· Hire a team of Specialists (4-5 people) to support the Sales and Ad Operations team.
· Coordinate launch of new countries
· Certification of new 3rd party vendors.
· Establish rules and regulations with marketing research companies such as Dynamic Logic, Interpolls and Insight Express.
· Work with Product team to develop most effective survey method while maintaining user experience.
· Provide Inventory reports and delivery analysis.
· Work with PM on launching new formats, organize BETA testing, Sales launch, training.
· Create sales documentation and training.
· Manage Strategic Projects. Some of the Project I leaded or was involved in include:
Ø Launch of DSM (Dart Sales Manager) for EMEA – launch of the Sales tool for EMEA in 6 different countries.
Ø Project PRESTO - Dashboard for ticket system and SLA implementation.
Ø Project WORFLOW: Use an existing Project Management tool for campaign management, integrating with our ticket system.
Ø Ad performance Analysis – Internal tool to gather ad performance from both YouTube and GCN and able to make benchmarking.
Ø Homepage Booking&Reporting – implementation of a simple booking system for our homepage unit, integrating with some of our internal system, and providing management with a clear reporting on STR.
Responsible for launching the ad Operation team in EMEA. Launched more than 6 new markets in a year for YouTube only.
· Hire a team of Ad operations Coordinators or traffickers (10 people) responsible to set all campaigns live on YouTube and GCN.
· Work with Legal and Compliance
· Manage Rate card with Sales Finance.
· Develop processes for Sales Requests.
· Develop metrics to measure growth and performance
· Work with Doubleclick engineering to develop more features to fit YouTube need
· Work with product and Ad Strategy team
· Maintain relationship/guidelines with all 3rd party vendors
· Review invoices, verify delivery
Responsible for launching the sales support team in Dublin, escalation management, technical consulting for Advertiser and Agencies using Google advertiser products in EMEA (Adwords, Google Analytics, Maps)
Responsible for sales support, implementation and project management for clients using Extream Software (Dialogue, Anywhere marketing, Dialogue live) - http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/prodserv/software/eda/eda.html
Responsible for sales support, implementation, consulting, project management and custom development for Publisher and Agency solutions sold in the EMEA region (DFA/DFP/Dartmail/MOTIF – On-line Marketing Solutions –)
· Pre-sales Consultant: Covering pre-sales assistance for all southern Europe on all ASP and Software solutions:
· Post-Sales Consultant: Implementation of new customers and development of specific solutions for existing customers:
· Training: Providing on-site custom training for customer or internally (advanced and RichMedia trainings)
· Project Management: Managing the need assessment and evaluating the solutions to develop
· Technical Writing: Writing technical articles (in French, English and Spanish) for our KB (knowledge Base):
Support Engineer - Providing training to users, consulting on existing project.
“End studies project” at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in partnership.
Education and Qualifications
Advanced Project Management, DBS, Ireland.(Sept09 – Jan10)
Preparation for the PMI certification (worldwide recognized Project Management Certification, www.pmi.org)
Certificate in Interactive Media Production. Digital Imaging, Film Production/Post-Production & Online Broadcasting, Web Interface Design & Developme
Postgraduate diploma in computer sciences:. Projects on compression of data (C programming), web development (PHP and Mysql ), Mobile technology
Engineering school at Lyon INSA (National Institute of Applied Sciences) in mechanical engineering.