|Job Title||Business Development|
|Registered Since||27 Feb 2007|
A career long evangelist for technology in business, Greg started off advising Fortune 500 for with Cambridge Technology Partners and Siebel Systems and co-founded Open Environment Corporation (OEC), leading it to IPO before ‘hopping the pond’ to run Coremetrics’ profile based web analytic operations in Europe.
Most recently he’s been spreading the word about the benefits of multivariable website testing for Optimost as MD EMEA.
Greg is a member of Interactive Marketing for Retail Groups (IMRG) and a regular contributor to Technology Weekly & Catalogue & E-Business.
Greg holds an MBA from Georgetown University and a Computer Science Degree from Northeastern University.
Blog posts and comments by Greg Kelton
- Web optimisation: the ultimate conversion insurance, 18 Aug 2008
- How much change does your site really need?, 26 Jun 2008
- Of Mice and HIPPOS, 20 May 2008
- The beauty of site optimisation, 31 Oct 2007
- Website optimisation - less can be more, 30 Oct 2007
- Website optimisation - less can be more, 1 Aug 2007