|Job Title||Social Media Manager|
|Organization||Jellyfish Online Marketing|
|Registered Since||9 Nov 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Online Copywriting, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Community Management|
After attaining a degree in Fashion Promotions, Hannah started her career writing in the automotive industry for various print media titles and websites such as Yahoo!
She then went on to write online content for one of the UK’s largest non-profit organisations and was pivotal in setting up their social media presence as well as implementing their social strategy and activity.
As the Social Media Manager at Jellyfish, Hannah is responsible for identifying opportunities within the digital landscape for clients, managing the implementation and reporting of activity across social platforms and communicating these internally across channels. Social platforms managed include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and blogs.
Blog comments by Hannah Rainford
- This post is not affiliated with my employers, 16 Aug 2013
- Six awesome examples of Facebook campaigns by Ikea, 14 Aug 2013
- 10 major brands with dreadful Google+ pages, 30 May 2013
- Five demoralising Google Trends, 28 Mar 2013
- How Cadbury uses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+, 20 Mar 2013
- How Arena Flowers used Twitter to deal with a customer service catastrophe, 19 Mar 2013
- Optimise your tweets with these five simple suggestions, 18 Feb 2013
- Five ways to avoid social media fragmentation, 1 Oct 2012
- Pinterest: the top 10 UK retailers reviewed, 2 Jul 2012
- Keeping children safe online: treading the line between safety and free expression , 14 Jun 2012