|Organization||Customer Engagement Strategies, Inc.|
|Registered Since||12 Feb 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Multichannel Marketing, Online Customer Service, Strategy & Operations|
Address: PO Box 920171, Needham, MA 02492, United States
Harry Klein has developed and honed his ability to drive profits through creating exceptional customer experiences through 20 years of B2B and B2C consulting, marketing and business development positions. His passion for creating long-term relationships with customers was further heightened in 1990 when he read "Zero Defections: Quality Comes to Services" which detailed the positive impact that great customer experiences can have on bottom line performance.
Harry has held several executive leadership roles in consulting, marketing, customer care and business development, primarily in the information technology industry. He's been responsible for the successful launch of new B2B and B2C services, with responsibility for service definition, marketing, sales, publicity and customer care.
He is a marketing, business development and operations executive and customer champion with experience as a strategic member of new and growth company leadership teams and leadership positions in medium and large companies across several industries. He's driven business success predicated on understanding and aligning market needs and product/service development and customer experience.
He has a proven ability to profitably launch new services, re-invigorate existing services, and drive profitable revenue and cost savings in general. harry is a creative problem solver and innovator who enables the success of others.
Harry's core beliefs include:
- Empathy is a strategic differentiator
- The customer perspective and experience must be clearly understood and carefully considered when exploring business challenges and opportunities.
- Ongoing customer dialogue drives everything – process improvement, quality improvement, product development, and expanding and diversifying your customer or client base.
- Social media requires companies to listen more than they “push” and cede control of the conversation.
- Social media platforms are brand mirrors and should be used to help determine if customer experience aligns with brand promises.
- Long-term business success is predicated on touch points that deliver the desired experience.
Harry's areas of focus include:
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Content marketing
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Integrating social media and traditional marketing
- Online and in-person event development and implementation
Harry can often be found playing jazz guitar or watching futbol.
Harry founded Customer Engagement Strategies in 2004.