|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Member Since||11 Sep 2006|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing|
Henry has been working within the email marketing industry since its inception almost 10 years ago. During this time he has managed successful teams in four different email marketing organisations, before establishing Adestra in 2004. A co-founder of Adestra, Henry leads the board of Adestra and has a unique understanding of different clients’ needs, industry issues and development.
With a very hands-on approach, he is devoted to keeping Adestra’s products, services and staff at the cutting edge of email marketing. Henry sits on a key hub on the DMA’s email marketing council to help shape the future of the industry.
Blog posts and comments by Henry Hyder-Smith
- How to survive the social media gold rush, and drive more traffic to your site, 24 Oct 2011
- How to survive the social media gold rush, and drive more traffic to your site, 21 Oct 2011
- How to survive the social media gold rush, and drive more traffic to your site, 20 Oct 2011
- Is there a future for acquisition using email marketing?, 29 Jul 2008
- Data management is at the heart of good email marketing, 21 Apr 2008
- Deliverability is costing you money, 28 Mar 2008
- The subject line is not a marketing device, 8 Feb 2008
- £9.11 - the value of an email address?, 6 Feb 2008
- Sending speeds: are they important?, 11 Jan 2008
- Can Xmas email marketing ever not be tacky?, 11 Dec 2007