|Registered Since||17 Mar 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Ecommerce, Strategy & Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing Automation|
Seasoned e-commerce professional
- Proven track record and 15 years of experience in developing successful multi-channel strategies, e-commerce & pcm concepts and solution architectures for major media, b2b and retail companies in Finland and abroad.
- Sample clients with personal involvement: Sanoma, Otava, Reima, Vaisala, Tamro, Kesko, Tokmanni and Seppälä.
- Experienced & trusted consultant, advisor and facilitator with wide contact network in Finnish e-commerce space (vendors, service providers, clientele, start-ups).
- Author of "Verkkokaupan rautaisannos 2013", a definitive guide (www.rautaisannos.fi / in Finnish) to successful e-commerce strategy, concept development, solution architecture & process optimization. Public speaker on the subject.
Entrepreneur able to execute
- Always focused on strategy, business development and growth. Special interest and deep know-how in web solutions, e-commerce and internet technologies in very broad spectrum.
- Personally involved in closing several large contracts. Played senior consulting roles in sales teams to secure major deals. Managed key clients.
- Run or been partly responsible of several SME sector M&A projects including due diligence, funding of the transaction, contract negotiations and post transaction integration.
- Involved in multiple Finnish investment rounds / trade sales with experience in working with local VC’s, Tekes and Finnvera.
Our company web site.
Web site for my book (in finnish) about multi-channel commerce: strategy, processes, technologies, organization & tactics.