|Job Title||Online Selling Manager|
|Registered Since||13 Oct 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC)|
Have worked in retail in one form or another for close to 10 years and experience working in e-commerce since late 2005. Strong knowledge of search marketing across all the major search engines from campaign creation and optimisation through to reporting and more strategic goals and objectives.
Keen interest in all forms of online marketing and wider elements of e-commerce including web analytics and online merchandising.
Search Manager at John Lewis
From May 1, 2008 until June 1, 2010.
Internet Search Executive at PC World / DSGi
Internet Assistant Category Manager at PC World / DSGi
Marketing Executive at Alpha Airports Group Plc
Education and Qualifications
Graduated in 2005 with BSc Honours degree in Business Management (with Computing) from Brunel University. Have subsequently completed the Certificate in Digital Marketing through the Institute of Direct Marketing.
Also am GAP (Google Advertising Professional) certified.
Blog comments by Jamil Kassam
- Mobile checkouts: top 20 online retailers reviewed, 30 May 2012
- Building a multi-billion pound business online, 25 May 2012
- Q&A: Google's Rick Jones on multichannel retailing, 25 May 2012
- Monday morning panic stations? 18 checks to make when your sales are down, 15 May 2012
- Tablets and the need for speed, 10 May 2012
- Jaamit Durrani, RIP, 26 Nov 2010
- H&M e-commerce launch disappoints #sitereview, 16 Sep 2010
Forum posts by Jamil Kassam
- Reducing pay per click costs in difficult times , 2 Feb 2009