|Organization||Energy Diamond Ltd|
|Registered Since||14 May 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Customer Service, Social, Community Management, User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
- Creator of the new Internet engine for productive and collaborative social networking, the 'Resonance Engine'.
- Advocate of migration from Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to Resonance Engine Optimisation (REO).
- Provided training and consultancy to BT Chairiman's office on Broadband Technical Support and High Level Complaint handling.
- Invited to help Unilever plc board with their 2004 Rebranding.
- Provided Stress Management courses to Cable & Wireless, BT, Virgin and United Nations,Geneva.
- Former IT Manager and Database Systems Designer for major Mobile phone retailer.
Education and Qualifications
(1992, Queen Mary College, University of London)
MSc. Computer Modelling of Molecular and Biological Processes.
(1993, Birkbeck College, University of London)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
Extensive experience in Psychometric research, Stress Management and Business Coaching.
SQL, Pascal, Fortran, Ada, C++, Assembler, PHP, Graphic Design for Web