|Job Title||Senior Lecturer|
|Organization||Manchester Metropolitan University Business School|
|Registered Since||3 Jul 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Social, Community Management|
Email:Telephone: 07900 808230
Digital marketing specialist with over 15 years in digital publishing, e-commerce, e-retail, m-commerce, interactive and direct marketing in B2B and B2C environments.
Ran own business since April 2003, specialising in e-retail & digital publishing. Over 15 years experience in e-commerce, m-commerce, interactive and direct marketing in B2B and B2C environments. Highly experienced speaker/trainer for CIM, IDM, MMUBS and more: predominantly 'In-company'. Listed in the CIM Marketing Consultants Directory and one of the very first marketers to receive the IDM CPD Award (Feb 2006).
Currently researching impact of Social Media on relationship marketing - in the domain of UK football clubs.
LinkedIn: Jeff McCarthy profile
LinkedIn profile of Jeff McCarthy, e-marketing specialist.
Digital marketing specialist, social media, digi publishing, e-Retail. Particularly strong record in sport marketing. Likes to share best practice via Twitter.
Senior Lecturer: Digital & Sports Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University
From August 1, 2009 and still in this role.
Partner / Owner at Interactive Marketing
From April 1, 2003 until August 1, 2009.
Education and Qualifications
BSc (Hons) Business
Fellow of IDM
Fellow of CIM
IDM CPD Award 2007 - one of very first people awarded
CIM CPD Award
Listed in the exclusive CIM Marketing Consultants Directory
Blog comments by Jeff McCarthy
- 100+ frequently used digital marketing acronyms, 22 Feb 2013
- Eight online shopping behaviour traits of men, 27 Nov 2012
- Popular Twitter 'influencers' have little influence: study, 28 Sep 2010
- Will the iPad + social media + a magazine format = success?, 22 Jul 2010
- First direct opens up to customer comments, 16 Oct 2009
- Site review: John Lewis fashion, 16 Sep 2009
- Should SEOs be paid for performance?, 19 Aug 2009