|Member Since||20 Jun 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Multichannel Marketing, Social Media, Strategy and Planning, Customer Experience|
Joanna Pieters founded Time Wizard www.timewizard.co.uk after 17 years running media businesses, including high-profile consumer websites and magazines. She realised that for many of her friends and colleagues, the stress caused by juggling work, family, and health was having a significant negative impact on their physical and mental well-being. Meanwhile, her career had proved to her that people are healthier, happier and more productive when they can work to their strengths and have support to deal with other things. Time Wizard creates that option for professionals in their personal lives as well.
Joanna frequently runs workshops for busy professionals on improving the quality of their lives through bringing in extra help. She is regularly approached by the media for articles and comments on subjects from time management to decluttering.
Time Wizard: Life-changing life management
Time Wizard provides concierge, PA and VA services to busy London families, individuals and businesses. We provide a personalised service to remove the stress of daily life by taking on the to-do list tasks that otherwise eat up time and energy.
Publishing Director at Press Association
From February 1, 2010 until August 1, 2011.
Publisher at IPC Media
Education and Qualifications
MBA, Imperial College London
BA, University of Durham
Blog comments by Joanna Pieters
- What are the characteristics of great innovators?, 17 Feb 2012
- Digital talent: the innovative & integrated marketing brain , 17 Feb 2012
- Which department should own social media?, 15 Feb 2012
- How to identify and fix Google Panda in 2012, 10 Feb 2012
- Sky's sound social media advice hijacked by brand police, 10 Feb 2012
- Online retail delivery: what does Kiddicare get right? , 31 Jan 2012
- Ten horrifying display ad placements, 4 Oct 2010