|Organization||Deep Foot Prints Online Marketing Ltd|
|Registered Since||4 Jan 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC)|
Email:Telephone: 020 3239 3811
Deep Foot Prints Online Marketing Ltd – http://deepfootprints.co.uk
August 2010 – ongoing
Deep Foot Prints is my online marketing consultancy service. Having built up significant experience in the online marketing field I now offer a highly skilled consultancy service to businesses looking for fast and sustainable online growth with verifiable results in English speaking markets.
The main services that I provide are:
- PPC Account Management – end to end management
- SEO Analysis and Management – onsite content creation and link building.
- Social Media Marketing - Full management on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Affiliate Marketing Management – end to end management
My experience is richest in these 4 areas but I also have plenty of experience with the full spectrum of online opportunities for business growth.
Euroffice – www.euroffice.co.uk
Euroffice are the UK’s no1 online office supplies company. The business does everything in-house with no use of agencies. I have therefore built up not just team management skills but practical hands on experience of managing all online marketing channels to be a successful function of the business.
Online Marketing Manager
September 2008 – August 2010
· Overseeing management of £2 million marketing budget to hit aggressive targets.
· Played a key role in the business personally overseeing the delivery of 60% of the company’s £24 million revenue.
· Managing the online marketing team to deliver sales revenue and new business acquisition targets.
· Strategy formation and management across all online marketing channels including;
Ø Pay Per Click
Ø Search Engine Optimisation
Ø Affiliate Marketing
Ø Shopping Comparison Site Marketing
Ø E-mail Marketing
Ø Online Advertising & Retargeting
· Working with internal teams to deliver promotional calendar.
· Working with internal technology team to develop full API integration tools for PPC as well as in-house shopping comparison platform which have led to cost reductions of £10,000 month.
· Achieving 22% YoY revenue growth in recession.
· Achieving 12% YoY new business growth in recession.
· Developing Industry leading PPC bidding model to deliver large growth in new business and revenue.
Laura Ashley - www.lauraashley.com
Laura Ashley is one of the best known fashion and home furnishing brands in the UK.
Senior E-marketing Coordinator
August 2007 – September 2008
l Full management of £1 million marketing budget.
l Planning, management and analysis of all online marketing activities.
l Managed all PPC marketing across multiple engines.
l SEO including on-site analysis as well as off-site link building strategy, copy writing and planning.
l Responsible for all affiliate marketing
l Running online advertising campaigns on a CPA, CPC and CPM basis.
l Responsible for email marketing campaigns including 20% growth of database through site amends and lead generation.
l On site merchandising and site performance testing.
l Use of web analytics tools to analyse, interpret and plan all campaigns.
l Increased site traffic by 40%.
l Increased site income from £8 million to £12 million, and increased online share of business from 4% to 7%.
l Improved site conversion rate by 11%.
l Introduced and copy wrote a corporate blog/microsite.
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), London
November 2005 – August 2007
l Development of strategic, cross channel marketing plans.
l Management of a ￡300,000 marketing budget. Building a complete cross channel marketing strategy for training courses.
l Copywriting both online and offline.
l Introduced e-mail marketing into the business.
l Search engine optimisation; both organic and paid.
Pay per click consultancy and management service.
We offer a full range of SEO services including onsite analysis and changes, content production and link building.
Education and Qualifications
University of Surrey, London
1995 – 1998
Bsc Hons Sociology
Long Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge
A level Geography, Sociology and Economics
Blog comments by Joel Chudleigh
- AddThis sharing trends: infographic, 23 Dec 2011
- Facebook rolls out private messages for Pages, 21 Dec 2011
- SEO 'must-do' tips for SMEs: the experts' view, 8 Jun 2011
- Are we in a social media bubble?, 28 Apr 2011
- Introducing Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels, 21 Apr 2011
- ECJ: AdWords buy is trademark infringement, 28 Mar 2011