|Registered Since||15 Dec 2006|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Customer Service, Social, Community Management|
Email:Telephone: +34 944 80 29 11
Mobile: +34 660005555
Address: Avenida Amaia 14 - 6D, Leioa, 48940, Spain
2005 - Present: business development of the ASOMO service for Socialware, developing and managing accounts primarily in Europe. ASOMO is a software-based Socialware service that monitors opinion mobilised on the internet around brands, product, services and companies, feeding insight and actions into product/service development, customer service, marketing and communication.
Account management with multinational organisations, managing multi-lingual, multi-cultural and geographically disperse account teams.
Data analysis and report writing and editing skills.
Presentation and negotitation skills.
Social media analysis
Knowledge of automotive, travel and ICT sectors.
Fluent in spoken and written Spanish.
Good conversational and reading ability in French.
Tourist knowledge of Italian and to a lesser extent, German
Social media analysis, insight and action
Sense and Online Sensibility
User-generated content (UGC) and social media are constantly growing in number and influence on consumer decisions. Blogs, forums, usenets, audiovisual sharing media, social networks, podcasts microblogging sites and social news sites all offer the opport
Freelance Media Analyst at Echo Communications Research
From January 1, 2001
Account Manager at Echo Communications Research
From February 1, 1997 until December 31, 2000.
ICT Sector Analyst at Kagan World Media (now SNL Kagan)
From July 4, 1994 until January 31, 1997.
Researcher at Financial Times Newsletters
From April 1, 1994 until June 30, 1994.
Intern at Reed Business Publishing
From April 1, 1993 until June 30, 1993.
Education and Qualifications
First Class BA Honours in Languages, Economics and Politics, Kingston University
Blog comments by Jonathan Moody
- Listen up! A guide to Twitter engagement, 21 Jul 2010
- Revealed: the secret to social media marketing success, 14 May 2010
- Toyota turns to the real-time web to help revive its reputation, 4 Mar 2010
- Five types of prospective clients to avoid like the plague, 24 Feb 2010
- Character building? Ryanair, easyJet and chariots of fire, 17 Feb 2010
- How to use social media to resolve a dispute with a company, 16 Feb 2010
- Should you hire a ghostwriter to be your social media personality?, 29 Jan 2010
- Social media you can drink. But will you want to?, 14 Jan 2010
- ARF: When it comes to tracking consumer sentiment, online surveys are not dead yet, 12 Jan 2010
- Forrester: Traditional agencies can't do digital, 10 Dec 2009
Forum posts by Jonathan Moody
- Econsultancy SEO shock!, 7 Aug 2009
- Looking for good LeadGen Company, 7 Aug 2009
- Impact of social media on the future of customer service?, 19 Jun 2009
- my brain can only absorb 10 new things a week, 7 Apr 2008
- Conversion rate Basket->Checkout->Completed, 6 Mar 2008
- the impact of online PR?, 14 Jan 2008
- e-marketing advise for startup, 7 Jan 2008
- Viral Marketing ideas for Sunkist, 12 Nov 2007
- Consumer Research Online - Buying Offline, 12 Nov 2007
- Viral Marketing for luxury brand, 16 Jul 2007