|Job Title||Planning Director|
|Organization||Kitcatt Nohr Digitas|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||9 Jul 2001|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, eCRM|
Address: 23 Howland Street, LONDON, W1A 1AQ, United Kingdom
Lazar was one of the busiest lecturers at business and marketing seminars in Yugoslavia and has written four books on advertising, PR and communications phenomenology.
In March of 1999. he’d joined Code Development, a specialist internet back-end development company in London as a marketing and creative director. He helped them develop the company brand, as well as setting up the strategy and creative for all of the company’s web properties. He has also worked on projects for clients like Discovery Channel UK, Royal Academy of Arts, Pokemon, Friends of Conservation etc.
He has joined EHS Brann in June 2000 as a Digital Strategist and has worked on online strategy and eCRM projects for clients like Tesco, Mini, McDonalds France, Canon, British Gas, AA.com, BT Cellnet, Buzz, BT Openworld, Wagn, A&L etc. He’s a huge supporter of relationship and usability approach in online strategy and has also developed various ehsrealtime online marketing models. He has joined Underwired as Head of Strategy in June 2004.
He’s the author of ‘No-Copy Advertising’, a book published by RotoVision. His new book – ‘Shockvertising’ – is due to appear in 2004.
Lazar was a lecturer at “Successful Online/Offline Creativity” course for The Institute of Direct Marketing and speakes frequently for various UK and European new media and advertising trade associations.
Blog comments by Lazar Dzamic
Forum posts by Lazar Dzamic
- Competitors to OneSite customer engagement platfrom, 29 Jun 2010
- online insurance, 24 Jun 2010
- iAds - does anyone know how it works for creative & media agencies?, 18 Jun 2010
- Capturing Date of Birth, 2 Jun 2010
- average email opt-in rates for online retailers, 3 Dec 2009
- Email penetration in the UK?, 26 Jun 2009
- Giving .fla files to clients - what is the best practice?, 25 Sep 2008
- Giving .fla files to clients - what is the best practice?, 22 Sep 2008
- New digital categories for DMA Awards, 19 Sep 2008
- Targeting top customers as "gold customers" - examples?, 19 Sep 2008