|Job Title||Sports Marketing & Communications Officer|
|Organization||University of Nottingham|
|Registered Since||6 Feb 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Online Advertising, Online Copywriting, User Experience and Usability, Customer Experience|
I am an enthusiastic, patient, reliable, honest, conscientious team player, always keen to go the extra mile in order to complete tasks to the best of my ability. I can offer over 11 years online and marketing experience – online presence, user experience, content, copywriting, website development, social, e-mail/SMS communication, video display network, direct marketing, salesletters, press releases.
My strengths are my ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and without direct supervision, strong project management and problem solving skills, all both working within a larger team and solo. I also have a strong desire to progress career further within the ever changing online arena.
Online copy & content, user experience, digital marketing, social, web design, IT support, graphic design, copywriting, direct mail, e-marketing.
Professional profile on LinkedIn.
Personal Twitter account.
Personal website - MZPtv is a hub for screenwriters allowing them to showcase scripts and other work, network with other writers and develop their screenwriting skills.
Online Experience Executive at bmi British Midland International
From October 1, 2010
Web & Systems Officer/Senior Marketing Officer at Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
From October 1, 2001 until August 1, 2010.
Marketing Assistant at Rothley Burn Ltd
From September 1, 2000 until September 1, 2001.
Web Officer at University of Derby
Education and Qualifications
• Trinity & All Saints College, University of Leeds - BA (Hons) English & Media Studies (Sept 1997 – July 2000)
• Queen Mary’s Grammar School for Boys, Walsall – grades A-D in 4 A-Levels including English (A), grades A-C in 10 GCSEs including English (A), English Literature (A) (Sept 1994 – July 1997)
Other qualifications and interests
• Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing (CIM) (May 2011)
• Certificate of Continuing Professional Development - Online Copywriting (eConsultancy) (February 2012)
• First Aid at Work (University of Wolverhampton) (August 2009)