|Registered Since||16 Sep 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Legal and Regulations, Mobile, Online Advertising, Social, Strategy & Operations|
Founder of PlayWell, LLC, a full-service compliance consulting firm focused on guiding clients through the regulatory and self-regulatory concerns surrounding product development and marketing targeted to young consumers across all industries. Our goal is to take the complexity out of developing socially responsible business practices, while assisting clients in achieving business goals.
Areas of expertise include:
- Digital and mobile privacy (COPPA) and safety
- Social media marketing
- Marketing of movies, music, toys, video games and food
- Children's Advertising Review Unit (CARU)
- Children's Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative (CFBAI)
- FTC Advertising Law
- FCC's Children's Television Act
- Creating your brand's best practices
- Developing company compliance guidelines
- Introducing compliance processes to your organization and creating a culture of compliance
Education and Qualifications
- Over 20 years of experience working with major media conglomerates such as CBS and Nickelodeon.
- Unparalleled experience navigating through complex regulatory and self regulatory compliance issues related to product, content, and platform development, as well as marketing to children and teens across all media platforms.
- Specific expertise in advertising, marketing, privacy, ethical and safety concerns, as well as in policy development and building organizational cultures of compliance.
- MBA in Marketing and Management from Fordham University.