|Job Title||Research Director|
|Registered Since||16 May 2005|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Ecommerce, Online Advertising, Paid Search (PPC), Web Analytics|
Email:Telephone: +44 (0)20 7269 1465
Address: 4th Floor, 'The Corner',, 91-93 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3LN, United Kingdom
Research Director at Econsultancy.
Research Director at digital marketing research and training company Econsultancy, managing a fast-growing team of analysts.
Econsultancy, which has offices in London, New York and Singapore, is a subscriptions-based business offering analysis and insight about marketing and ecommerce to more than 200,000 registered users.
The research team produces buyers' guides, best practice reports, survey-based research and trends briefings about a range of subjects, from web analytics, customer experience and ecommerce platforms to social media and search engine marketing.
I have spoken regularly at industry events and conferences, and contribute to the well-respected Econsultancy blog.
As an analyst and marketing consultant, I have experience in several sectors including internet marketing, ecommerce, IT and financial services.
I previously worked as a newspaper journalist for eight years, and have degrees from the University of Oxford(BA Hons in Classics) and Cranfield School of Management (MBA).
Education and Qualifications
Oxford University (BA Hons in Classics)
Cranfield School of Management (MBA).
Blog posts and comments by Linus Gregoriadis
- Are companies burying their heads in the sand about digital?, 5 Nov 2013
- Are there any serious lessons to be learnt from Mail Online's content strategy?, 11 Sep 2013
- Businesses are more likely to outsource display than PPC or social: report, 11 Sep 2013
- Only a fifth of companies optimising paid for digital media, 5 Sep 2013
- 26% of businesses don't have an employee dedicated to analysing web data, 23 Jul 2013
- Social listening industry thrives as marketers tune into customer voice, 6 Jun 2013
- Are you equipped for the relationship marketing age?, 6 Jun 2013
- Business intelligence meets web analytics, 23 May 2013
- Q&A: Microsoft UK's Head of Digital on the complexity of running multiple sites, 20 May 2013
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign?, 8 May 2013
Forum posts by Linus Gregoriadis
- Best Practice SEO Guide Jan 2012, 19 Jun 2013
- MVT specialist agencies, 4 May 2011
- Online Survey Software recomendations needed for large organization, 21 Apr 2008
- B2B Online Marketing (indirect sales of low involvement product), 17 Jan 2008
- Help with online chat software, 5 Sep 2007
- online media-buying agencies with pan-European expertise, 14 May 2007
- online media-buying agencies with pan-European expertise, 11 May 2007
- SEO budget size, 11 May 2007
- Adserving Agency, 15 Dec 2006
- financial price comparison sites, 20 Oct 2006