|Organization||Keep It Usable|
|Registered Since||16 Sep 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Mobile, User Experience and Usability, Conversion Rate Optimization, Customer Experience|
Email:Address: Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm very lucky to be able to do a job that I not only love but that improves the lives of millions of people and businesses. Human behaviour and interaction with technology fascinates me. I love researching what and why people do what they do. I'm a strong psychological UXer, which means through design changes, I can persuade and change the user's experience to both the business' and the users' advantage. Both benefit enormously from a little UX help. It's the best way to spend your budget so that you increase your sales and beat your competition.
If you're not investing in UX, your competitors will be!
- Multiple business award-winner
- Worked with many big brand names
- MSc Human Factors and Ergonomics
- BSc (hons) Computing and Psychology
- Member of the International User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA)
- Member of the Interaction Design Association (IXDA)
I love to listen, help and advise - please feel free to get in touch :)
Education and Qualifications
MSC Human Factors and Ergonomics
BSc (hons) Computing and Psychology