|Job Title||SEO Project Manager|
|Organization||Epiphany Solutions Limited|
|Member Since||16 Nov 2005|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Strategy and Planning, Web Analytics, Web Design|
I have a background in mechanical engineering and retrained as a software engineer through 2001 - 2005. Since then I have been using my programming and logic abilities to produce cutting edge in house tools and techniques for Epiphany Solutions.
I have the honor of being the first Epiphany Employee!
Education and Qualifications
2:1 BSC(Hons) in Computing and Industry from The University of Leeds.
Blog comments by Malcolm Slade
- Google+ brand pages: 20 of the best photo strips, 17 Feb 2012
- How to optimise headlines using the 65 character rule , 28 Oct 2011
- How to impress at an SEO interview, 1 Sep 2011
- How to fit SEO alongside your day job, 11 Aug 2011
- Now showing at a cinema near you, or is it?, 3 Aug 2011
- Why Google + is already giving better social ranking signals than Twitter , 26 Jul 2011
- How to beat Panda: split into multiple sites?, 15 Jul 2011
- The effects of the Google Panda update - new data, 27 Apr 2011