|Job Title||User experience specialist|
|Member Since||15 Mar 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||User Experience and Usability|
Information architect specializing in designing user-friendly websites and mobile applications
Psiloc sp. z o.o III 2009 – current
User experience specialist
- · Researching user needs,
- · Gathering user/business/technological requirements.
- · Creating application structures, mock-ups, user flows low-fi prototypes for mobile apps.
- · Conducting heuristic reviews.
- Designing websites for product pages, online application for customizing mobile phones.
Education and Qualifications
- · Prototyping low and high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes with Axure RP PRO, paper and pencil
- · Designing personas, scenarios of use, sitemaps
- · Conducting usability tests, eye-tracking and usability tests, accessibility evaluations
- · Very good knowledge of applications:
- · Axure RP PRO (creating prototypes)
- · Morae Usability Testing (usability tests)
- · Tobii Studio (eye-tracking tests)
Gdynia Maritime University
Faculty of Business Administration
Field: Management and Marketing
Specialization: Electronic business management, master degree studies
- Master degree thesis: „ Usability of transaction user interface for BZ WBK ”
- Bachelor degree thesis: „Online communities as a e-business model”