|Job Title||Senior Director, Response Consulting|
|Organization||Return Path UK Ltd|
|Registered Since||23 Feb 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Social, Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics|
As the senior director for Return Path’s Response Consulting group, Margaret applies her 13 years of marketing experience to help clients improve the response, revenue and ROI of their email marketing programs. She uses her knowledge of content, design, segmentation and email campaign strategy and branding to help her clients build their files with active and engaged subscribers, increase the lifetime value of their subscriber base, improve program relevancy and generate sales.
Before Return Path, she spent 10 years producing and managing multi-channel integrated direct marketing programs for Fortune 100 companies, focusing on the financial services and technology sectors.
She most recently held a senior-level marketing position with Strategic Communications, Inc., a marketing/communications agency in Boston, where she spent five years. Previous experience also includes project management and editorial roles at SchoolSports, Inc., publisher of RISE Magazine, the nation's leading sports and active lifestyle magazine for teens (formerly SchoolSports Magazine), and SchoolSports.com.
Blog posts by Margaret Farmakis
- Dust your dirty email database for pristine profits, 22 Sep 2011
- Check out this supermarket’s email, 22 Jun 2011
- Be assured: you’ll get phished, 25 Mar 2011
- Email break-ups aren’t so very hard to do, 28 Feb 2011
- A New Year’s diet for overstuffed Christmas inboxes, 20 Dec 2010
- Poor practice to blame for ISPs blocking emails, 19 Oct 2010
- Social media is an extension of email marketing, 17 Sep 2010
- Email marketers adopt snail mail tactics, 23 Aug 2010
- Inactive subscribers: silent but deadly to email marketers, 20 Jul 2010