|Member Since||25 Nov 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Web Design|
Telephone: 01785 224055
I began my marketing career in 1995, employed to develop in-store promotional merchandising for a midlands based food retailer with 70 branches.
Fresh from university, I established brand guidelines for the business and a web presence that helped to secure the company contracts with a large nationwide supermarket chain.
After working as a marketing manager, I was appointed a company director for 2 years, after which time I established my own company specialising in disply and exhibition printing.
Pop Up Stands
Printdesigns Limited - Website contains information and pricing for range of marketing display solutions both printed and digital.
Banner stands are sometimes referred to as roller banners. They are highly portable marketing systems and an excellent sales tool.
Roller banners are self-winding banners that can be used to great effect to create an eye-catching marketing or exhibition stand.
Printdesigns supply a wide range of display systems recommended for exhibitions. The range of display stands includes traditional printed displays like pop up stands and banner stands along with digital systems such as LCD and Kiosk displays.
Education and Qualifications
Blog comments by Mark Thompson
- Argos jumps on the QR code bandwagon with pop-up shop, 13 Dec 2011
- Could the future of Xbox Live be 'g-commerce'?, 5 Dec 2011
- 40 day countdown til the dot brand domain: infographic, 5 Dec 2011
- iPad conversion rates twice as high as desktop: stats, 21 Nov 2011
- Google+ grows in the US but confuses most Britons, 18 Nov 2011
- iPad conversion rates twice as high as desktop: stats, 17 Nov 2011