|Organization||Vogel Marketing Solutions LLC|
|Registered Since||26 Aug 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Email Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics, Web Project Management|
Address: 255 Butler Ave., Suite 201-B, Lancaster, PA 17601, United States
Vogel Marketing Solutions was founded in 2007 by Mark Vogel, and has provided a full range of marketing support services to clients in a wide range of industries and markets, including steel manufacturing, non-profits, commercial construction, solar panel manufacturing, manufacturer’s representatives, commercial real estate, printing, food manufacturing, legal services, and others.
Marketing services provided by Vogel Marketing Solutions include:
- Email Marketing: As an email marketing consultant, I can provide a wide range of email marketing services to help you achieve a high return on your marketing investment. If you're currently working with an Email Service Provider (such as Listrak, Constant Contact, iContact, Campaigner, Exact Target, Bronto, or others) I can review your efforts and provide advice on ways to improve opt-ins, click-throughs and conversions. Or, if you're considering how to launch an email marketing effort, I can help get you started on the right track -- whether I manage it directly or you run it in-house.
- Database Marketing: Database Marketing means leveraging your existing house lists—as opposed to increased spending on advertising and public relations. Vogel Marketing Solutions can help you communicate effectively and efficiently with every customer, prospect and suspect. Database Marketing can help you: reduce spending on advertising, event marketing, and other costly lead gen activities; reduce the workload on your sales team in managing suspects and cold/warm prospects; increase the frequency of communications with "drip marketing"; improve the relevancy of communications with a highly-segmented, updated and appended database; sharpen the focus of your sales team on the best-qualified prospects and opportunities; and accurately measure your marketing investment, and alter future actions based on analysis.
- Marketing Communications & Advertising Services: You can rely on my 27 years of B2B and B2C marcomm experience to help you create a powerful voice for your services and products, by building a bridge between your sales team and your target audiences. I can help you understand your customers' view of the world, and what matters to them. Then together we'll create a consistent message using all the right tools--including training your staff. These services include collateral development, public relations, direct marketing, event marketing, brand management and advertising.
- Internet Marketing: Vogel Marketing Solutions will help you improve your existing site – or develop a brand new site – that will be thoughtfully integrated with your broader sales and marketing activities. I will help you serve up useful content that encourages your target audiences to provide their contact information, and then integrate that with regular email marketing efforts. Vogel Marketing Solutions can act as a consultant with your designers and programmers – or provide that team for you – in order to execute an Internet strategy that is market oriented and bottom-line focused. A website should provide the solutions your customers want, in a format that is easy to use, encourages return visits, and supports your brand. Vogel Marketing Solutions can help you create custom landing pages, or even custom URLs, to provide your customers with more relevant information that meets their specific needs – and enable you to more accurately measure the return on your marketing investment.
- Market Research and Strategic Planning: Vogel Marketing Solutions provides strategic planning consulting services to businesses of all sizes – from start-ups to seasoned corporations. I will help you develop a strategic marketing plan that will list clear and measurable activities and milestones to ensure the greatest return on your marketing investment. I will help you gain an honest appraisal of your current situation, both inside and outside the company, by identifying your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. I can help you learn what your customers truly want—not what you think they want. I’ll help you place measurements in all your marketing effort, so that your marketing is viewed not as an expense, but as an investment in your future. My marketing plan consulting services can include a twelve-month marketing calendar, featuring highly-detailed tactical actions, timelines and responsibility flowcharts. These tactics can include advertising media, public relations, email marketing, Internet marketing, event marketing, social media, partnering/affiliate marketing, and much more.
Email marketing services: Vogel Marketing Solutions
As an email marketing consultant, I can provide a wide range of email marketing services to help you achieve a high return on your marketing investment. If you're currently working with an Email Service Provider (such as Listrak, Constant Contact, iContac
Mark Vogel's Twitter Page
Follow me on Twitter
Mark Vogel's LinkedIn Page
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Internet Marketing Services: Vogel Marketing Solutions
Vogel Marketing Solutions will help you improve your existing site – or develop a brand new site – that will be thoughtfully integrated with your broader sales and marketing activities. I will help you serve up useful content that encourages your target a
Database Marketing: Vogel Marketing Solutions
Database Marketing means leveraging your existing house lists—as opposed to increased spending on advertising and public relations. Vogel Marketing Solutions can help you communicate effectively and efficiently with every customer, prospect and suspect.
Education and Qualifications
I have a degree in art from Millersville University, but quickly moved from graphic design (where my work won several awards and was featured in Print’s Best Letterheads) into full-service advertising agency management. I managed my own agency for more than 10 years, and merged with a larger out-of-town agency looking to establish a branch office. I became the agency’s Media Director and Account Supervisor, and managed more than $2 million in annual billings.
I made the decision to move over to the client side, and accepted a position as Manager of Corporate Marketing for a half-billion dollar company operating in manufacturing, real estate and commercial construction. Several years later I accepted a position as Director of Marketing with a leading niche publisher, and later as Director of Marketing for a publisher of online curriculum for the K-12 education market. I founded Vogel Marketing Solutions in 2007.
I have been certified in Email Marketing by one of the world’s leading email service providers: Listrak. Today, email marketing represents more than half of my billings.