|Job Title||marketing manger|
|Organization||the supermarket online|
|Member Since||7 Jan 2011|
I have worked in advertising and marketing for the last 15 years and specialise in online. I have worked with a range of clients from large blue chip firms down to small family run businesses. Although I have always been digitally focused my experience in online development has come from a number of different perspectives. After receiving a Multimedia Masters degree in 2001 I went on to work as a designer, later I became a developer then a marketeer and now most of my day to day work is from a strategic perspective.
the office supplies supermarket deliver over 20,000 office products all at discounted prices (up to 85% off RRP!) to UK businesses through our unique network of stationery experts.
Education and Qualifications
Masters degree - Computing
Blog comments by Martin Fairall
- Four ways the SEO industry could rule the world, 23 Nov 2011
- Focus on conversion rate optimization drives MVT market, 17 May 2011
- Are you practising advanced SEO in 2011? , 1 Mar 2011
- Affiliate marketing: how promotional methods are changing, 3 Feb 2011
- Paperchase: site review, 26 Jan 2011