|Name||Michael Della Penna|
|Job Title||Founder & CEO|
|Registered Since||28 Apr 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Community Management, Strategy & Operations, Web Design|
SuiteDialog builds marketing solutions that encourage participation, improve the user experience and drive results. Our innovative products and services leverage more than 25 years of interactive marketing experience gained from working with more than 300 blue-chip brands.
Co-founder at Aiti Solultions, LLC
From May 31, 2008 and still in this role.
Chief Marketing Officer at Epsilon
From September 30, 2005 until January 1, 2008.
Chief Marketing Officer at Bigfoot Interactive
From April 15, 2001 until September 30, 2005.
Vice President, Strategic Development at CNET Networks/ZDNet
From April 15, 1998 until April 4, 2001.
Education and Qualifications
· Noted as one of B-to-B Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in Business-to-Business and Interactive Marketing (2007, 2006, 2004, 2003, 2002).
· Chairman of The Direct Marketing Association’s Council for Responsible Email (CRE) and Email Marketing Council, October 2002 – July 2007.
· Co-Executive Chairman of the Email Experience Council (EEC), July 2007 – March 2008
· Appointed to The Direct Marketing Association’s Interactive Marketing Advisory Board (IMAB), March 2005 – March 2008.
· Co-founder of The Participatory Marketing Network (http://thepmn.org) a new industry organization dedicated to help marketers transition from push and permission marketing to participatory marketing.