|Organization||Media Two Interactive|
|Registered Since||15 Jul 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Paid Search (PPC), Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics|
Address: 319, W. Martin Street, Raleigh, NC 27601, United States
I am the CEO of the digital media firm Media Two Interactive (www.MediaTwo.net), which began back in 1998 at the infancy of online advertising. I ran one of the original Beta tests for Google before AdWords existed, have been certified in various levels with them, but I understand that Search is nothing more than part of your marketing mix. I'm truly in love with all things marketing related.
Media Two | Interactive Ad Agency
This is our primary website for our company.
Media Two | Twitter
Follow our thoughts on digital media via Twitter.
Media Two Point Oh!
Free expression from the people of Media Two via our blog.
CEO at Media Two Interactive
From October 1, 1998 and still in this role.
Sales Executive at Investor's Business Daily
From January 1, 1997 until October 1, 1998.
Media Buyer at Novus Marketing
From January 1, 1995 until January 1, 1997.
Education and Qualifications
I went to school to play soccer, and wound up with a Marketing Degree. Beyond that - here's some high levels into who I am:
- Served on the IAB search committee for 2 years
- Was the Triangle IMA President and executive board member for 3 years
- Speaker at events such as AMA, DMA and IMA
- Served on SEMPO research committee for studies on display and search correlation
- Original beta tester for Google AdWords, and others that aren't so relevant anymore (MSN Search, AOL Search, etc)