|Job Title||Freelance Digital and Ecommerce Consultant|
|Member Since||8 Oct 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Email Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy and Planning, eCRM|
Address: Orchard House, Kelfield Road, Riccall, York, YO19 6PQ, United Kingdom
DRIVING YOUR SUCCESS
I help businesses grow and become more successful through strategic marketing.
I'm about marketing strategies developed after in-depth analysis of your business ambitions, your products and the markets in which you feel they are appropriate.
I am a marketer. Yes on the surface I'm a digital guy, but with the last ten years in integrated agencies I work cross-channel.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
* Pragmatic recommendations to help your business grow
* 13 years of specialist digital knowledge and supplier relationships to ensure that I can deliver real results in this digital world
ACCELERATING THE ONLINE SUCCESS OF YOUR BUSINESS
No trial and error, no research to be undertaken, you can tap into my online marketing experience.
MEET FOR FREE
Let's get together and discuss what keeps you awake at night. No cost or obligation - call me now
* Online strategy inc. integration of online with off
* Web strategy and overseeing design and build to get you a web presence that drives real results
* Usability and muti-variate testing to constantly improve performance, driving more sales and responses more cost effectively
* Reporting and analysis to provide you with the information to make informed decisions and spend your budget wisely
* Using segmentation, data and customer journey planning to maximise the value from your data and build more profitable relationships
* Acquiring new customers by promoting your business through search engine optimisation (SEO), paid search marketing (PPC), affiliate marketing, shopping comparison and aggregator marketing
* Searching out the latest and most effective ways to advertise your business online - advertising networks, demographic and behavioural targetting and re-targetting
* Providing pragmatic and results focused advice about how you can find business benefit from social media - no "guru" stuff here, just solid marketing!
Blog comments by Michael Stewart
- How should brands respond to the grassroots uprising against the #notw?, 5 Jul 2011
- Is the digital agency dead?, 12 May 2011
- Ignore social media, acquire more clients?, 11 May 2011