|Job Title||SEO + PPC Consultant|
|Registered Since||30 Jul 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC)|
Currently I'm an SEO consultant for a web development company based in Cardiff. Focusing my attention on Search Engine Optimisation as a primary interest and enjoy all aspects of web development and online marketing and take a particular interest in social media and its use in online poromotions.
Our services to clients requires that I give professional advice on SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns to as well as offer some general marketing advice. I have previously worked as a project manager and often short term or seasonal marketing campaigns for clients alongside thier regular SEO requirements.
Outside of work I'm diving, surfing or watching a local band somewhere with friends, I'm very sociable and love travellng abroad.
Cardiff events website listing things to do in the city, music venues and general tourist information and attractions of Cardiff.
Education and Qualifications
BA (Hons) Business Studies
Blog comments by Nick Armstead
- Comet streaks ahead of the competition with new app, 24 Nov 2011
- The horror: Google now encrypts up to 33% of search referral data, 15 Nov 2011
- Google starts indexing Facebook, third-party comments, 7 Nov 2011
- How to optimise headlines using the 65 character rule , 28 Oct 2011
- Google's Ice Cream Sandwich: what they're saying, 20 Oct 2011
- Content marketing: sometimes the obvious answer is the best, 23 Jun 2011
- Google's new Chromebook: too little, too late?, 13 May 2011
- Tumblr's trademark stupidity, 29 Apr 2011
- Six problems with social search, 29 Apr 2011
- Just how easy is it to click on a Google ad by mistake?, 20 Apr 2011