|Job Title||Affiliate Marketing Manager|
|Registered Since||15 Sep 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Lead Generation|
Sales and Marketing professional with over 10 years experience in roles focusing on:
- Affiliate Marketing / Social Media / CSEs Partnerships (Wiggle - management of affiliate partnerships and growth of CSEs and the social media).
- Content delivery solutions (alaTest - delivery of expert and user reviews to enhance a partner's SEO, click/sales conversion and user experience).
- Online travel (Octopus Travel - Business Development of affiliate, co-branded and white label partnerships). See http://ebay.octopustravel.com for a live example of an integrated eBay/PayPal partnership.
- Tourism based Attractions (BridgeClimb Sydney - online/offline local and international distribution of a leading Sydney based tourist attraction).
- Wordpress design and management (Presently webmaster for TriLondon and in-charge of re-designing and deploying an integrated BuddyPress theme).
Education and Qualifications
CIW eCommerce Designer Certification (gained 2010). Included certifications of Web foundations, Site Design and eCommerce.
Cert 3 in Web Design - TAFE NSW, Sydney, Australia. Technical qualification for skills relating to site design and site deployment.
BA Management (Tourism) - University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.
BA International Studies (Spanish) - Universitat Autonoma, Barcelona, Spain.