|Job Title||Digital Production Manager|
|Organization||The River Group|
|Registered Since||20 Oct 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Mobile, User Experience and Usability, Web Design, Web Project Management|
Digital media developer and user experience (UX) designer with over 7 years industry based experience. Producing creative SEO friendly websites, e-mail campaigns, managing social media for clients, and creating a clear understanding of how to successfully plan, run and control digital projects
Proven excellence in building relationships to help project understanding and helping simplify complex problems. Continuously trying to grasp and take on new challenges and experiences, with a real passion to learn.
I've worked for the following brands under a digital development capacity: Holland & Barrett, Sally Beauty Holdings, Ramblers, Weight Watchers UK, Weight Watchers Sweden, Honda UK, Superdrug, Virgin Holidays, Blackrock, Victoria and Albert Museum, Cunard, Royal Bank of Scotland, Royal Mail, Post Office, British Red Cross and BAM Properties.
- Project management (PRINCE2) (Currently training)
- Rapid application development (RAD)
- Web development 2.0 architecture and technologies
- Mobile app development and frameworks
- Social media channels and strategy building
- Digital marketing methods
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) trends
- Information architecture (IA) management
- User experience (UX) and application design
Find me on LinkedIn.
Digital Production Manager at The River Group
From June 1, 2011 and still in this role.
Front End Web Developer, Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media and IT at The Open Agency
From February 1, 2007 until June 1, 2011.