|Registered Since||2 Dec 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Social, Community Management, Strategy & Operations|
Email:Telephone: 01383 435995
Address: Rosyth Business Centre, 16 Cromarty Campus, Rosyth, Fife, KY11 2WX, United Kingdom
I come from a background which crosses from business to education. My experience in both sectors, particularly in the areas of technology, training and consultancy means that I can quickly understand a client’s business and ensure that they are offered the best solution for their needs.
I’m articulate and highly motivated, a keen promoter of new technologies, particularly virtual worlds and social media. I have a demonstrated track record of achieving results within varied roles, requiring exacting levels of accuracy delivered within stringent time constraints.
I'm an outstanding communicator with experience in presenting technical and non-technical ideas and information to all staff levels, students and customers alike. I’m an experienced conference and seminar presenter and I love sharing experiences and ideas with other people.
I’m always happy to talk to people and I’m open to joint ventures and new opportunities.
Education and Qualifications
For more information please see my LinkedIn profile
Blog comments by Pauline Randall
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013, 2 Dec 2013
- WHSmith's decision to go offline shows little understanding of digital, 16 Oct 2013
- WHSmith's decision to go offline shows little understanding of digital, 15 Oct 2013
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign?, 8 May 2013
- Goodbye LinkedIn answers, hello more Group spam?, 21 Jan 2013
- Mark Cuban: Facebook's "search for revenue has severely devalued every brand's following", 21 Nov 2012
- Who owns your social media accounts?, 6 Jun 2012
- Six Jubilee Facebook brand pages, 1 Jun 2012
- Why HMV shouldn't make users register before checkout, 5 Jan 2012
- Should marketers worry about a Facebook slowdown?, 14 Jun 2011