|Registered Since||29 Apr 2003|
|Areas of Expertise||Accessibility, Content Marketing and Strategy, Mobile, Online Customer Service, User Experience and Usability|
Specialist skills: user experience + information architecture, content planning for web properties using well-established auditing methods. The auditing tools establish ongoing ROI for content creation and management.
Over 10 years' experience of working across complex markets and with Communities of Practice (CoPs) covering a wide range of sectors: Financial, B2B, not-for-profit organisations, automotive, leisure and IT.
Recent work has involved developing client side apps and widgets for games play and social networks.
Education and Qualifications
Forum posts by philip atherton
- Interview with Nancy White of Full Circle, 23 Jul 2004
- A rich resource worth the bookmark, 23 Jul 2004
- Looking for outstanding community models, 23 Jul 2004
- Looking for outstanding community models, 22 Jul 2004
- Can you Really Make Money from Blogging?, 22 Jul 2004
- A tougher line on ROI, 24 Jun 2004
- Late night email rant Mark 1 - this should be illegal, 24 Jun 2004
- Rebuilding content for profit using a value chain audit., 23 Jun 2004
- Need advice on expanding into e-business, thanks!, 21 Jun 2004
- Can Web Copy Writers Learn From Direct Mail Marketing Techniques?, 11 Jun 2004