|Job Title||Sales & Marketing Manager|
|Registered Since||14 Sep 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization|
I am a bright, charismatic, organised and commercially successful Marketing professional with 13 years’ business experience in the Tourism and Media industries specialising in both B2B and B2C strategies.My specific area of expertise is in Affiliate Marketing and partnering national media brands (Guardian/Observer, Telegraph, Radio Times, the Lady, Independent, Good Housekeeping) with travel related products and services for mutual commercial gain and customer affinity.
I have both a creative and analytical mind and am stimulated by knowledge-rich environments and dynamic, enthusiastic people. My core competencies derive from my intuition and communication skills, which enable me to bring out the best in people and projects.
- Sales & Marketing Manager (Apr 2010 - present) - Travel Editions Group, London
- Travel Business Development Manager (Nov 2007 - Apr 2010) - Telegraph Direct, Telegraph Media Group, London
Travel & Financial Services Account Manager, Consumer Offers & Services (Jun 2003 - Nov 2007) - Guardian News & Media Ltd, London
- Marketing Executive (Nov 2000 - Jan 2002) - Destination Bristol, Bristol
Education and Qualifications
- Distinction – Post-Graduate Diploma of Commerce in Marketing Management, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand (2001-2002)
- First Class – BA (Hons) Business Studies with Tourism - University of the West of England (1997-1998)
- Distinction – HND Business Studies and Tourism - University of the West of England (1994-1997)
- CPD Courses – Negotiation Skills, Advanced Selling, Effective Presentation Skills, Project Planning