|Job Title||PRODUCT MANAGER|
|Organization||Phaidon Press Ltd|
|Registered Since||19 Jul 2006|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), eCRM|
Currently work as product manager for Phaidon Press Ltd. Working on a new digital service.
E Commerce website for architects and construction professionals
Content based, lead generation and publishing website, dealing in all things technical for the construction sector.
RIBA Product Selector
Market leading manufacturer and product directory for the architecture and construction industry
Leading online marketplace for the UKs construction and environmental engineering sectors, providing expertise across information management, sustainable marketing solutions for B2B markets.
E Commerce Manager at RIBA Enterprises Ltd
From May 1, 2006 until May 1, 2011.
Marketing Manager at RIBA Bookshops
From June 1, 2001 until March 1, 2006.
Education and Qualifications
CIM Diploma in Marketing Management
Master of Arts (Hons)
Fine Art Degree (BA Hons)
Blog comments by Robert Easson
- How to sell B2B content marketing to the dinosaurs who pay your salary, 11 Sep 2012
- Are digital marketing shows a waste of time?, 3 May 2012
- Cookie compliance: Econsultancy analyses the latest ICO guidance, 18 Jan 2012
- Five online advertising trends to expect in 2012 , 18 Jan 2012
- Where do you fit into Econsultancy's membership word cloud?, 17 Nov 2011
- Google tries to keep SERPS from going stale with Freshness update, 4 Nov 2011
Forum posts by Robert Easson
- SEO Agency / Consultant, 9 Aug 2011
- B2B Marketing Partner, 5 Aug 2011
- To dot com or not to dot com?, 8 Jul 2011
- To dot com or not to dot com?, 6 Jul 2011
- To dot com or not to dot com?, 5 Jul 2011
- Does anyone know what technology Ted.com is built on? or have views on other video platforms, 1 Nov 2010
- Online learning platforms, 19 Jul 2010
- best practice approach when dealing with multiple web aliases, 29 Jun 2010
- Easy ways to add Tweet this buttons, 10 May 2010
- Best practice approach to securing user engagement with a company intranet, 1 Mar 2010