|Job Title||Head of Marketing|
|Organization||FC Business Intelligence Ltd|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||12 Oct 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics, eCRM|
Head of Marketing - FC BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE LTD (formerly First Conferences Ltd), London
Fast-growing £25m-revenue company producing original B2B research, publishing & events for senior executives
- Management role with full responsibility for the company’s marketing and monthly performance. Currently 8 marketing managers report to me, with 90 indirect reports managing individual marketing campaigns. I report to MD.
- Devised company’s marketing strategy: increased database contacts by 144%, doubled email engagement. (A major component of FCBI’s average 25% YoY growth in the past five years).
- Created business model enabling the company to identify real customers using analysis of online behaviour to determine purchase likelihood. Provides new vision for the company in predicting future sales.
CRM Project Manager - FC BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE LTD
- Researched, contracted & delivered a CRM system that delivered ROI within 12 months of its implementation and supported a record sales growth of 30%. In 2012 this system is still at the core of the business operation
- Devised customer profiling and segmentation strategies to simplify the marketing process and ensure that project managers sent out the right message to relevant prospects
- Designed and delivered a lead capture system which pushed prospect data directly into the CRM system
Education and Qualifications
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing - Chartered Institute of Marketing
Bachelor of Arts in Geography - Kings College, University of London